IDENTIFICATION DATA (Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services)
- Company Name: BABEL SISTEMAS DE INFORMACIÓN S.L., -hereinafter, THE OWNER-
- CIF: B83603191
- Address: C/ PRINCIPE DE VERGARA 108, 8ª PLANTA, 28002 MADRID
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 917452370
- Registration data: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 18.669 Folio 180, Hoja M
Corporate Name: Arsys Internet S.L.U. Phone number: +34 941 620 100. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to govern the use of the website of the OWNER, which is made available to the public.
Access to and/or use of this web page attracts the status of USER, and the USER accepts, as from said access and/or use, the general terms and conditions of use set out here. The terms and conditions shall apply independently from the general conditions of contracting that may be mandatory.
USING THE PORTAL
www.babel.es provides access to a wide range of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required in order to access certain services or contents. In the course of registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legitimate information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, and he/she undertakes to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered by the OWNER via its portal, and by way of illustration but without limitation, not to employ them in order to:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocates terrorism or offends against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical or computer systems of [Name of Company], its suppliers or third parties; introducing or disseminating on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems liable to cause such damage.
- Attempting to access and, as the case may be, use other users' email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited e mails.
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions which violate respect for personal dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, pornographic, racist, offend against youth or childhood, order or public security or, in the OWNER’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, the OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participation tools.
CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The OWNER owns all intellectual and industrial property rights in and over its website and the elements contained therein (e.g., images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs required for operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the Articles 8 and 32.1, subparagraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Act, all content published on the website and in particular designs, texts, images, videos, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, as well as trade names, brands or drawings and any other signs open to industrial and commercial use are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of THE OWNER. In no case shall any licence be deemed to be granted or any waiver, transfer, complete or partial assignment of such rights be made or any right or expectation of right be granted, and in particular any alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of such content without the prior express authorisation of THE OWNER.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is to be carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration only, the OWNER assumes no responsibility in the following fields:
- The availability of the functioning of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER's aims.
- Violation of prevailing laws and regulations by the USER or third parties, and in particular intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could affect the USER’s or third party’s computer system. It is for the USER, in all cases, to have in place appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized means, or, as the case may be, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind which such third parties may perform.
- The accuracy, veracity, currency and usefulness of the content and services offered and subsequent use made by the USER. The OWNER shall use all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Damage to computer equipment during access to the website and damage to USERS when caused by failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages arising from circumstances arising from acts of God or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use thereof or other analogous spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER sending them, who is the sole party responsible. The OWNER is not responsible for the content of messages sent by USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
The OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add any content and services provided through it, or change the manner in which they are represented or located in its portal.
The validity of the above terms and conditions is subject to their being disclosed, and those terms will remain in force until they are modified by others published in the proper form.
If www.babel.es includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the OWNER shall not exercise any control over such websites and content. In no event shall the OWNER assume any liability for the contents of any link belonging to any other website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity or constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any such hyperlinks or other websites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections shall involve no form of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The OWNER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without need of prior warning, at the request of itself or a third party, to users who breach the terms of this legal notice.
THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
The site uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures, secure communications and cryptographic mechanisms, among others, to prevent and reduce data security incidents (confidentiality, integrity and availability). To achieve these purposes, you agree that the provider may obtain your data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls and service provisions to be executed to use the site.
Online security is also established through the configuration parameters of the different web browsers, so your query is strongly recommended.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the OWNER and the USER shall be governed by prevailing Spanish law. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be settled by the courts and tribunals of Spain.
www.babel.es directs its services to users aged above 16 years of age. Anyone younger is not authorized to use our services and should not therefore send us his or her personal data. We inform you that if such circumstance occurs, BABEL SISTEMAS DE INFORMACION S.L. is not responsible for any possible consequences which may arise from a breach of the notice set out in this clause.
In these cases, where under the applicable law they are considered to be a minor, children under the age of 16 must always obtain prior consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be directly responsible for the actions carried out by the child. THE OWNER informs you there are mechanisms such as software, filters and blocks that make it possible to limit access to content and which are particularly useful to control and restrict the content that children log into.